AVIS DE DÉCÈS
10 janvier , 1955 – 13 mai , 2019
Margarita Martinez, 64, passed away on May 13, 2019 in Corpus Christi, Texas.
She was born in Corpus Christi, Texas on January 10, 1955 to the late Marcos and Juanita Villarreal.
She fought until the end. Margarita was a Christian saved woman and loved the Lord.
She is preceded in death by her parents, brother, Hector Castillo; sisters, Mary Mejia and Susie Mejia.
She is survived by her children, Celia (Ernest) Mendoza, Esmeralda Sheffield, Veronica (Guadalupe) Gutierrez, Max (Frances) Morales, Yvette Valdez, David (Desiree) Torres; sisters, Lupe, Anita, Irma, Florence; brothers, Joe, Rosendo, Jimmy, Juan, Inez and Vidal, 19 grandchildren and 29 great grandchildren.
Visitation will be held on Friday, May 17, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. at Funeraria Del Angel Memorial Holly with a Chapel Service to follow at 1:00 p.m.
Interment will follow at Rosehill Memorial Park.
Online condolences may be offered at www.funerariadelangelmholly.com
- Marcos and Juanita Villarreal, Parents (deceased)
- Hector Castillo, Brother (deceased)
- Mary Mejia, Sister (deceased)
- Susie Mejia, Sister (deceased)
- Celia (Ernest) Mendoza, Daughter
- Esmeralda Sheffield, Daughter
- Veronica (Guadalupe) Gutierrez, Daughter
- Max (Frances) Morales, Son
- Yvette Valdez, Daughter
- David (Desiree) Torres, Son
- Margarita also leaves behind her sisters, Lupe, Anita, Irma, Florence; brothers, Joe, Rosendo, Jimmy, Juan, Inez and Vidal, 19 grandchildren and 29 great grandchildren.
- Visitation vendredi, 17 mai , 2019
- Chapel Service vendredi, 17 mai , 2019
- Interment vendredi, 17 mai , 2019
15 mai , 2019
Love you so much Tia, I will always cherish the memories of playing cards with you and all the funny jokes you told me. I will forever hold you in my heart. Love you forever ~ Annie