AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Doris L. Shuler
5 avril , 1927 – 17 novembre , 2019
Doris L. Shuler passed away on November 27, 2019.
She was born on April 5, 1927 in Kansas City, Kansas. She and her two brothers were the children of Harry and Dorothy Clark. She was united in marriage in 1950 to Billy Norris Shuler.
Devotion of her life and love towards her family and church, she participated in various activities including performing as church substitute vocalist. She enjoyed playing the organ and was also leader of the church child care nursery. In addition to her ambition as a homemaker and raising three children, she was employed as an associate for the Chinaware Department of the Macy’s store. She was a member of First Church of Christ Scientist in North Kansas City for many years.
She is preceded in death by husband Billy Shuler; brothers Jack and Dave Clark; parents Harry and Dorothy Clark of Liberty, MO.
She is survived by sons David and Phil Shuler of Kansas City North; one step son Dennis Shuler of Lake Wood, Washington; one daughter Cathy Shuler of Billings, Montana; eight grandchildren Serena Stewart, Jason Stewart, Tyler Stewart, Shawn Stewart, Michael Stewart, Maria Shuler, Deanna Shuler, Jeremy Shuler and ten great grandchildren.
- Harry E. Clark, Father (deceased)
- Dorothy H. Fraser, Mother (deceased)
- Billy Norris Shuler, Mother (deceased)
- Jack Clark, Brother (deceased)
- Dave Clark, Brother (deceased)
- David Shuler, Son
- Phil Shuler, Son
- Dennis Shuler, Step-son
- Cathy Shuler, Daughter
- Serena Stewart, Grandchild
- Jason Stewart, Grandchild
- Tyler Stewart, Grandchild
- Shawn Stewart, Grandchild
- Michael Stewart, Grandchild
- Maria Shuler, Grandchild
- Deanna Shuler, Grandchild
- Jeremy Shuler, Grandchild
- In addition, Doris also leaves behind ten great grandchildren.
- Visitation lundi, 25 novembre , 2019
- Funeral Service lundi, 25 novembre , 2019
Doris L. Shuler
Joann (Manning) Winchester
novembre 26, 2019
Doris Shuler was a cousin. Her mom was my aunt. My mom was Norma (Clark) Manning. I had not seen Doris, probably since Grandpa Clark’s funeral. I wish I had known she was in Kansas City, I would have visited her. I moved back to this area 8 years ago.
I am not able to attend the service, as I am in rehab, from a surgery on my ankle. I would enjoy meeting and visiting with cousins from my moms family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
My email is, firstname.lastname@example.org