AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Lillian P. Martin
16 mars , 1926 – 26 septembre , 2019
Lillian P. Martin, 93 of Newport News, VA passed away on Wednesday, September 26, 2019 at the home of her granddaughter, Rhonda Thompson. She is the daughter of the late Edward and Lettie Pait. Lillian was preceded in death by her sister, Esther Bordeaux and her son, Sammy Thompson.
She is survived by her son Tommy Thompson (Linda); daughter-in-law, Arlene Greene; six grandchildren, Jamie Thompson (Renee), Chris Thompson, Aaron Thompson, Rhonda Thompson, Sammy Thompson, Jr. and Tina Carver; step-granddaughter Becky Miller (Tim); numerous great grandchildren and great great grandchildren; and a sister, Vestine Duncan. She lived many years in Hampton, VA and she loved the Lord and was a long time member of Maranatha Baptist Church in Yorktown, VA.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 1:00 at Parklawn-Wood Funeral Home, Hampton, VA. Interment will follow at Parklawn Memorial Park.
Friends are encouraged to visit www.parklawn-woodfh.com to share memories and offer words of condolence with the family.
- Edward Pait, Father (deceased)
- Lettie Pait, Mother (deceased)
- Esther Bordeaux, Sister (deceased)
- Sammy Thompson, Son (deceased)
- Tommy Thompson and wife, Linda, Son
- Arlene Greene, Daughter-in-law
- Jamie Thompson (Renee), Grandchild
- Chris Thompson, Grandchild
- Aaron Thompson, Grandchild
- Rhonda Thompson, Grandchild
- Sammy Thompson, Jr., Grandchild
- Tina Carver, Grandchild
- Becky Miller (Tim), Step-Granddaughter
- Vestine Duncan, Sister
- Ms. Martin also leaves numerous great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Celebration of Life Service mardi, 1 octobre , 2019
Lillian P. Martin
30 septembre , 2019
Our condolences go out to the family of Lillian Martin. Please know that you all are in our prayers of comfort during the time of a loved ones loss. You have a strong family that have come together for support of Lillian's life. Your togetherness is the best medicine for healing the loss of a loved one.
Again, our condolences to your wonderful family.
Guy & Rose Fintelmann
parents of Renee Thompson
28 septembre , 2019
Loved sitting around the table talking with our great aunt, so sad to learn of her passing. She was a kind, loving woman.
Clif and Gloria Pait