AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Everett H. Giles
21 août , 1917 – 3 mai , 2019
Everett H. Giles, 101, of Lincoln, NE passed away May 3, 2019. He was born August 21, 1917 to Harry and Magdaline Giles in Lincoln, NE. He served in the Army during WWII. A longtime farmer and lifetime member of the American Legion Post #354. He was a member of Grace Lutheran Church.
Survived by wife, Velma; daughters, Sharon (Larry) Genthe and Lynette (Michael) Lewis; 7 grandchildren; 21 great grandchildren; daughter in-law, Sheri Giles; son in-law, Jimmy Petitt and many other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by parents; daughter, Kay Giles; son, Bruce Giles; grandson, Scott Genthe and siblings, Leroy Giles, Virginia Blake and Eileen Jochim.
VISITATION Thursday, May 9, 2019 from 6-8pm at Lincoln Memorial Funeral Home, 6800 S. 14th Street. FUNERAL SERVICE Friday, May 10, 2019 at 11am at Grace Lutheran Church, 2225 Washington Street. Interment Lincoln Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Grace Lutheran Church or American Legion Post #354. Condolences:lincolnfh.com.
- Jeremy Lewis, Active Bearer
- E.J. Marshall, Active Pallbearer
- Wayne Durham, Active Pallbearer
- Eugene Giles, Active Pallbearer
- Dan Giles, Active Pallbearer
- Kevin Giles, Active Pallbearer
- Scott Genthe, Honorary Pallbearer
- Michael Genthe, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jamie Parra, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rasa Lila, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeremy Lewis, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rebecca Woods, Honorary Pallbearer
- James Petitt, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jill Marshall, Honorary Pallbearer
- Grace Lutheran Church
- American Legion Post #354
- Visitation jeudi, 9 mai , 2019
- Funeral Service vendredi, 10 mai , 2019
Everett H. Giles
Stuart and Vicki Piening
8 mai , 2019
May those beautiful yesterdays always remain in your heart, and your sorrow gently fade away.
He shall be greatly missed.
Our deepest sympathy.