AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Gary F. Brensdal
4 mai 1943 – 21 mars 2020
Gary F. Brensdal, 76, of Olive Branch, MS, passed away Saturday, March 21, 2020. Mr. Brensdal was retired from the United States military, having served in both the Marines and the Air National Guard. He later served the Shelby County Sheriff's Department where he also retired. Mr. Brensdal was born May 4, 1943 to the late Ole H. Brensdal and Zilpha M. Larrabee Brensdal. He attended Olivet Nazarene College and was a graduate of the Southwestern Bible College in Oklahoma City, Ok. He was a member of Ridgeway Assembly of God in Memphis, TN. In addition to his parents, Mr. Brensdal was preceded in death by his grandson, Gunnar Brensdal and his sister, Bonnie Brensdal. He is survived by his wife, Frances Ivonne Densford Brensdal, three children, Teresa Brensdal (Gene), Gary Wayne Brensdal (Ericka), and Paul Brensdal (Desiree), one sister, Cindy Downey (Paul), and one brother, Lyle Brensdal (Mary). He is also survived by seven grandchildren, Sydney Curtright, Nathan Stanfield (Stephanie), Hannah Brensdal, Rebecca Brensdal, Justice Brensdal, Gage Brensdal, and Faith Brensdal, two great-grandchildren, Caden Goetze and Mason Curtright, and a host of nieces, nephews, and extended family.
Due to recent limitations in regards to gatherings, a private funeral service will be held at 10am on Tuesday, March 31, 2020. The service will be streamed live on the Memphis Funeral Home Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/MemphisFuneral/ and a public memorial service will be held at a later date. For those wanting to attend the service but unable to join via facebook, the service will be broadcast on our FM transmitter on 88.3 FM for those who would like to drive in and remain in their cars. Mr. Brensdal will be interred at the West Tennessee Veterans Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed using our virtual guestbook at www.memphisfuneralpoplar.com.
- Ole H. Brensdal and Zilpha M. Larrabee Brensdal, Parents (deceased)
- Gunnar Brensdal, Grandson (deceased)
- Bonnie Brensdal, Sister (deceased)
- Frances Ivonne Densford Brensdal, Wife
- Teresa Brensdal (Gene), Daughter
- Gary Wayne Brensdal (Ericka), Son
- Paul Brensdal (Desiree), Son
- Cindy Downey (Paul), Sister
- Lyle Brensdal (Mary), Brother
- Sydney Curtright, Grandchild
- Nathan Stanfield (Stephanie), Grandchild
- Hannah Brensdal, Grandchild
- Rebecca Brensdal, Grandchild
- Justice Brensdal, Grandchild
- Gage Brensdal, Grandchild
- Faith Brensdal, Grandchild
- Caden Goetze, Great Grandchild
- Mason Curtright, Great Grandchild
- He also leaves a host of nieces, nephews, and extended family.
Virtual Live Stream Funeral Service
mardi, 31 mars , 2020
Gary F. Brensdal
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
mars 26, 2020
Teresa and Family,
I have been praying for your comfort during this most difficult time with the loss of Gary, your Dad. Remember he loved you all and will live within in forever and one day you will see him again as he welcomes you home in heaven.
Love to all, our deepest sympathy,
Vicki Sledge and kids
Paul and Sharon Trower
mars 23, 2020
We are glad to have known Gary. Our sympathy to all the family.