AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Paula A. Martin
6 mai , 1917 – 15 mai , 2019
Paula A. Martin (nee Rehner) age 102. Devoted wife of the late Edward E., loving mother of Daniel and Edward, dearest grandmother of Christopher and Jonathan, great grandmother of Charlie, Eleanor, and Thomas, dear sister of Arthur and Olga (both deceased), and loving aunt of Betty Lou, Paulette, and Paul, dearest first cousin of Robert Teutsch, and dear friend of many.
FAMILY WILL RECIEVE FRIENDS FRIDAY, MAY 17, 2019, FROM 10-11 AM ST CRACIUN FUNERAL HOME 14925 E. BAGLEY RD. MIDDLBURG HEIGHTS, OHIO, 44130.
Interment Brooklyn Heights Cemetery
- Daniel Rehner, Father (deceased)
- Marie Weber Rehner, Mother (deceased)
- Edward E. Martin, Husband (deceased)
- Daniel Martin, Son
- Edward Martin, Son
- Christopher and Jonathan, Grandchildren
- Charlie, Eleanor and Thomas, Great-Grandchildren
- Arthur and Olga, Siblings (deceased)
- Betty Lou, Paulette and Paul, Nieces and Nephew
- Robert Teutsch, Cousin
- Visitation vendredi, 17 mai , 2019
- Funeral Service vendredi, 17 mai , 2019
Paula A. Martin
7 août , 2019
I just heard today of Paula’s passing. Such fond memories of her, especially her laugh and sense of humor. For years she and Eddie were part of a card group with my parents and the Armstrong’s.
I’m sure they are all together once again playing “canasta “and drinking their “ high balls”.
She was able to see and experience so much in her 102 years. She was a special lady!
My condolences to the entire Martin family.
15 mai , 2019
Here’s a picture from dear aunt Paula’s birthday just over a week ago. V sorry for your loss, Dan, Edward & Family.