AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Rebecca Jane (Jernigan) Cleveland
23 juillet , 1941 – 7 août , 2019
Celebration of Life services for Rebecca “Jane” Jernigan Cleveland, 78, will be held 2:00 PM, Saturday, August 10, 2019, in the chapel of Pine Crest Funeral Home with Pastor C.J. Luttinen of Holy Cross Lutheran Church officiating.
Interment will immediately following on the grounds of Pine Crest Cemetery.
The family will be receiving guests for visitation from the hour of 1:00 PM until time of service at 2:00 PM at Pine Crest.
Rebecca “Jane” Jernigan Cleveland was born July 23, 1941 in Mobile, Alabama to the late Thomas “Red” and Bernice Kenopke Jernigan and was called home August 7, 2019 in Mobile, Alabama. She will be deeply missed by all who knew her.
“Jane” was preceded in death by her parents.
Left with the wonderful memories of “Jane” will be her beloved husband; Leon V. Cleveland, three children: Greg Cleveland and wife Suzy, Scott Cleveland, Lisa Summers and husband David, five siblings: Rose Marshall, Tommy Jernigan and wife Sharon, Jerry Jernigan, Bernice Rubley, Danny Jernigan and wife Joy, six grandchildren: Rachel Sawyer and husband Daniel, Kadie Cleveland, Jacob Johnson, Kristy Burkart and husband Ben, Kevin Cleveland, Cole Cleveland, three great grandchildren: Audrey Sawyer, Evie Sawyer, Eliza Burkart, along with many extended family members and a host of wonderful friends.
Pallbearers honoring “Jane” will be Daniel Sawyer, Ben Burkart, Kevin Cleveland, Cole Cleveland, David Summers and Mike Counselman.
In memory of “Jane” Cleveland contributions may be made to the charity of donor’s choice.
The family would like to extend their warmest and sincerest gratitude to the staff of Ashland Place Health and Rehabilitation along with Kindred Hospice for the care and compassion displayed to “Jane”and the family during their great time of need.
- Leon V. Cleveland, Husband
- Greg Cleveland and wife Suzy, Son
- Scott Cleveland, Son
- Lisa Summers and husband David, Daughter
- Rose Marshall, Sister
- Tommy Jernigan and wife Sharon, Brother
- Jerry Jernigan, Brother
- Bernice Rubley, Sister
- Danny Jernigan and wife Joy, Brother
- Rachel Sawyer and husband Daniel, Grandchild
- Kadie Cleveland, Grandchild
- Jacob Johnson, Grandchild
- Kristy Burkat and husband Ben, Grandchild
- Kevin Cleveland, Grandchild
- Cole Cleveland, Grandchild
- Audrey Sawyer, Great Grandchild
- Evie Sawyer, Great Grandchild
- Eliza Burkart, Great Grandchild
- Daniel Sawyer, Active Pallbearer
- Ben Burkart, Active Pallbearer
- Kevin Cleveland, Active Pallbearer
- Cole Cleveland, Active Pallbearer
- David Summers, Active Pallbearer
- Mike Counselman, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation samedi, 10 août , 2019
- Funeral Service samedi, 10 août , 2019