AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Yetta Ripps Leigh
28 mars 1920 – 22 septembre 2021
Yetta Ripps Leigh - a 101 year-old native and lifelong resident of Mobile passed away at her home on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. She was a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Alabama. Mrs. Leigh was an avid rose gardener and a member of Congregation Ahavas Chesed. She was preceded in death by her husband, Dr. Milton Leigh; sister, Sarah Cooper; and brother, S.J. Ripps. Mrs. Leigh is survived by her children, Enid Laden (Gil) and Robin Cardinale (Bob); grandson, Jason Cardinale (Dana); three great-grandchildren; other relatives and friends. Graveside services will be held in Ahavas Chesed Cemetery on Friday, September 24, 2021, at 3:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers, the family requests that memorial donations may be made to Congregation Ahavas Chesed, Springhill Avenue Temple, or a charity of your choice. Condolences may be offered at www.radneyfuneralhome-mobile.com.
- Sarah Cooper, Sister (deceased)
- S.J. Ripps, Brother (deceased)
- Dr. Milton Leigh, Husband (deceased)
- Enid & Gil Laden, Daughter & Son-in-law
- Robin & Bob Cardinale, Daughter & Son-in-law
- Jason & Dana Cardinale, Grandson & Wife
- Survivors also includethree great-grandchildren; other relatives and friends.
vendredi, 24 septembre , 2021
Souvenirs et condoléances
Apportez du réconfort et racontez l'histoire de la vie de la personne aimée. Laissez un souvenir, racontez une anecdote ou partagez un mot gentil ou vos condoléances.