AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Mary Elizabeth Pollock
26 décembre , 1924 – 4 novembre , 2019
On November 4, 2019, Mary Elizabeth Carroll Pollock, 94, went to be with the Lord.
Mary was born in Pensacola, FL on December 26, 1924. She is preceded in death by her father, Frank Washington Carroll; her mother Blanche Fields Carroll; brothers Frank, George, Melvin, Patrick, Robert and John; and sisters June Tronu and Janie Malkoskie.
She married William Baillie "Scotty" Pollock on January 20, 1945, in Pensacola, FL. She is survived by her four children, John William Pollock (Sherry), Dianne Pollock Redmond (James), Janet Pollock Lien (Lenard), and Marilyn Pollock Carbone (Frank); grandchildren Michelle Lee Fulford, Richard Redmond, Corinne Redmond Escalet, Tishri Lien Lennon (Gary), Elisa Lien O'Donnell (Brian), Rachel Carbone, Matthew Pollock and Alexandra Pollock Christenson (Michael); great grandchildren Gabriel and Nathan Escalet, Tabitha Salisbury, Christopher Daugherty, Adaline O'Donnell, and a new baby on the way. She is also survived by a very special sister-n-law Helen Carroll, as well as numerous nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews.
Mary was a charter member of the Holy Spirit Council of Catholic Women. She was a loving wife and mother and devoted her life to her family.
Mary has joined her Heavenly family, and will be truly missed.
A Visitation will be held from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at Oak Lawn Funeral Home, 619 N. New Warrington Rd. Pensacola, Florida 32506.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 9:30 am, Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit, with Fr. Tom Collins, celebrant. Interment will follow at Barrancas National Cemetery.
The Pallbearers for the service will be Johnny Carroll, Robert Tronu, Ron Jansen, Larry M. Tronu II, Larry Carter, and Darrell Fulford.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Catholic Church of the Holy Spirit, 10650 Gulf Beach Hwy, Pensacola, FL., 32507.
- Frank Washington Carroll, Father (deceased)
- Blache Fields Carroll, Mother (deceased)
- Frank Carroll, Brother (deceased)
- George Carroll, Brother (deceased)
- Melvin Carroll, Brother (deceased)
- Patrick Carroll, Brother (deceased)
- Robert Carroll, Brother (deceased)
- John Carroll, Brother (deceased)
- June Tronu, Sister (deceased)
- Janie Malkoskie, Sister (deceased)
- William Baillie "Scotty" Pollock, Husband (deceased)
- John William Pollock, Son
- Sherry Pollock, Daughter-in-law
- Dianne Pollock Redmond, Daughter
- James Redmond, Son-in-law
- Janet Pollock Lien, Daughter
- Lenard Lien, Son-in-law
- Marilyn Pollock Carbone, Daughter
- Frank Carbone, Son-in-law
- Michelle Lee Fulford, Grandchild
- Tishri Lien Lennon (Gary), Grandchild
- Elisa Lien O'Donnell (Brian), Grandchild
- Rachel Carbone, Grandchild
- Mathew Pollock, Grandchild
- Alexandra Pollock Christenson (Michael), Grandchild
- Tabitha Salisbury, Great Grandchild
- Christopher Daugherty, Great Grandchild
- Adaline O'Donnell, Great Grandchild
- New Baby on the way, Great Grandchild
- Helen Carroll, Sister-in-law
- She is also survived by numerous Nieces, Nephews; Great Nieces and Great Nephews.
- Johnny Carroll
- Robert Tronu
- Ron Jansen
- Larry M. Tronu II
- Larry Carter
- Darrell Fulford
- Visitation mardi, 12 novembre , 2019
- Funeral Service mercredi, 13 novembre , 2019
- Graveside Service mercredi, 13 novembre , 2019
- Reception mercredi, 13 novembre , 2019