AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Anna Lee Tywater
7 août , 1947 – 6 juillet , 2019
Anna Lee Tywater, age 71, of San Angelo, Texas passed away on Saturday July 6, 2019. Anna was born August 7, 1947 in Cincinnati, Ohio to Ruth Wells and Stanley Wells.
Anna is survived by; son James Kelly (Jeanie) Ballew; and step-daughter Cassondra Lynn Tywater; brother William Edward (Sue) Hemric, brother Stanley Lynn (Debbie) Wells Jr., brother Ronald Lora Wells, brother Melvin Keith Wells, sister Bonnie Ray Webb, sister Donna L. Wells, sister Rhonda Lorrie (Eddie) Newsome, sister Sherry Marie (Ron) Giger. She leaves behind 4 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren, 15 nieces and nephews and 7 great nieces and nephews, all whom will cherish her memory.
Anna was preceded in death by her husband Lynn Mitchell Tywater; father Stanley Wells and mother Ruth Wells and her granddaughter Kristy. She has joined them in their eternal home.
A visitation for Anna will be held Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Johnson's Funeral Home, 435 W Beauregard Ave, San Angelo, Texas 76903.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.johnsons-funeralhome.com for the Tywater family.
- Stanley Wells, Father (deceased)
- Ruth Wells, Mother (deceased)
- Lynn Mitchell Tywater, Husband (deceased)
- James Kelly (Jeanie) Ballew, Son
- Cassondra Lynn Tywater, Step-Daughter
- William Edward (Sue) Hemric I, Brother
- Stanley Lynn (Debbie) Wells, Brother
- Ronald Lora Wells, Brother
- Melvin Keith Wells, Brother
- Bonnie Ray Webb, Sister
- Donna L. Wells, Sister
- Rhonda Lorrie (Eddie) Newsome, Sister
- Sherrie Marie (Ron) Giger, Sister
- Mrs. Tywater leaves behind , 4 grandchildren, 3 great grandchildren,15 nieces and nephews, 7 great nieces and nephews, all whom will cherish her memory.
- Visitation jeudi, 11 juillet , 2019
Anna Lee Tywater
11 juillet , 2019
I can remember when I was 12 years old I had fractured my knee and no one could come and get me so they called Anna at Wyatt’s cafeteria and she came and took me to the hospital she was more than a sister to me she was always my friend.