AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Paul David Carter
6 novembre 1922 – 17 janvier 2021
Paul David Carter, 98, of Thomasville, NC, passed away on Sunday, January 17, 2021. He was born on November 6, 1922 in Davidson Co., NC to the late William Riley Carter and Alice Kinley Carter.
Paul is preceded in death by his parents; wife, Elizabeth Carter; daughter, Brenda Harris; great grandchild, Jacob Berrier; brother, Luther Carter; and sisters, Edith May and Dot Hedrick.
Paul is survived by his brother, Ralph Carter and wife Peggy; son-in-law, Steve Harris and wife Helen; grandchildren, Marcus Harris, Nicholas Berrier and Jeremy Berrier and wife Holly; and great grandchild, Waylon Berrier.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Paul's name to Mt. Zion Wesleyan Church, 222 Mt Zion Church Road, Thomasville, NC 27360.
A lie in state for Paul will take place on Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 12:00pm to 5:00pm at Thomasville Funeral Home. A graveside service will be held on Friday, January 22, 2021 at 2:00pm at Holly Hill Memorial Park of Thomasville; Pastor Keith Carroll officiating.
- William Riley & Alice Kinley Carter, Parents (deceased)
- Elizabeth Carter, Wife (deceased)
- Brenda Harris, Daugher (deceased)
- Steve Harris & wife Helen, Son-in-law
- Marcus Harris, Grandson
- Nicholas Berrier, Grandson
- Jeremy Berrier & wife Holly, Grandson
- Waylon Berrier, Great Grandson
- Jacob Berrier, Great Grandson (deceased)
- Dot Hedrick, Sister (deceased)
- Edith May, Sister (deceased)
- Ralph Carter & wife Peggy, Brother
- Luther Carter, Brother (deceased)
Lie in State
jeudi, 21 janvier , 2021
vendredi, 22 janvier , 2021
Paul David Carter
19 janvier , 2021
Uncle Paul was a wonderful man that I always enjoyed our visits as I grew up. I have always strived to be as he was to my Aunt Lib a great husband. He was a great inspiration in his relationship with God and family you will be missed. Thanks Paul