AVIS DE DÉCÈS
Augustus E. Titchenor
7 juin 1927 – 28 avril 2021
Reflection of Augustus' Life
Augustus Eddie Titchenor came into the world on June 7, 1927 in Roland, Oklahoma and departed this life on April 28, 2021 in Wichita, Kansas.
He was a 50 year member and past Master of Arkansas Valley Lodge #21, a life member of the most worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Kansas, a life member and past High Priest of Mt. Zion Chapter #17 and the Prince Hall Grand Chapter of Holy Royal Arch Masons of Kansas, past Eminent Commander of Palestine Commandery #12 and Prince Hall Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of Kansas. He proudly served as the Right Eminent Grand Commander of the Knights Templar for the State of Kansas. He was a past Worthy Patron of Princess Chapter #12 Order of the Eastern Star and a lifetime member of Emith Temple #30 A.E.A.O.N.M.S. of North and South America and its Jurisdiction, Inc.
He leaves to cherish his memory his wife, JoAnne Titchenor and children Bernice (Fancy) Titchenor of Tulsa, Oklahoma, David Titchenor of Florida, Eddie Titchenor Jr. and his wife, Wichita, Kansas, Jacqueline Titchenor of Arizona. Tyrone, Darren, and Thomas Titchenor and numerous other children. Step-children Terry (Kathy) Pouncil, Curtis Pouncil, Daniel Pouncil, Saliza Pouncil all of Wichita, Kansas and Arthur Pouncil Jr. of Oswego, Kansas; grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great-great-grandchildren; Masonic and Shrine family and friends.
Funeral Service will be held Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 2 p.m., Lakeview Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Lakeview Cemetery, Garden of Everlasting Life.
- John Warren, Casket Bearer
- Curtis Pouncil, Casket Bearer
- Daniel Pouncil, Casket Bearer
- Terry Pouncil, Casket Bearer
- Jerald Allen, Honorary Casket Bearer
- James Webb, Honorary Casket Bearer
- Jessie Hill, Honorary Casket Bearer
- Sandra Bell, Flower Bearer
- Josephine Landrate, Flower Bearer
- Arlene Pouncil, Flower Bearer
- Saliza Pouncil, Flower Bearer
- Betty Hadley, Honorary Flower Bearer
- Mary Blair, Honorary Flower Bearer
- Adeana Gibson, Honorary Flower Bearer
- Ericka Gibson, Honorary Flower Bearer
- Eleanor Brown , Honorary Flower Bearer
samedi, 8 mai , 2021