Clathon "Clay" V. Brookins, Jr.
February 3, 1945 – June 18, 2020
Clathon V. “Clay” Brookins, Jr., 75, of Benton, passed away June 18, 2020. He was born February 3, 1945, in Orange, Texas, to Clathon V. Brookins, Sr. and Gladys Brookins. He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Diana Lynn Brookins. He was an Air Force veteran and retired from Pirelli Tires. He is survived by his son, Randy Brookins and wife Laura of Bella Vista; his daughter, Candy Shelton and husband Kristan of Mabelvale; step-daughter, Monica Lovell and husband Charles of Bryant; sister, Sharon Rodgers of Runnaway Bay, Texas; seven grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be Friday, June 19, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Pinecrest Funeral Home, 7401 Hwy 5 North, Alexander. Military Honors performed by the Air Force Honor Guard. Services will be Saturday, June 20, at 10:00 a.m. at Forest Hills Memorial Park. To share a memory of Clay with his family visit www.pinecrestmemorialpark.com
- Clathon V. Brookins, Sr., Father
- Gladys Higginbotham, Mother
- Diana Lynn Brookins, Sister (deceased)
- Randy (Laura) Brookins, Son
- Candy (Kristan) Shelton, Daughter
- Monica (Charles) Lovell, Step-daughter
- Sharon Rodgers, Sister
- He is also survived by seven Grandchildren and numerous Great-grandchildren.
Friday, June 19, 2020
Saturday, June 20, 2020