Edward "Ed" Alvin Culin
March 18, 1934 – January 25, 2020
Edward Alvin Culin, 85, of Little Rock went to be with the Lord on January 25th, 2020. He was born March 18th, 1934 in Boone County, Arkansas to Maymie Boo Dreher and John Edward Culin.
Edward had a love for cars and started Superior Paint and Body Service in 1969. He spent his life doing auto body repair and lots of church volunteer service. He loved using his handy skills to build churches around the United States. When it came to cars, there wasn’t much he couldn’t fix or repair. He enjoyed time with his wife, Emma Lou, travelling in their RV and site seeing together.
He is preceded in death by his parents. He is survived by his wife of 65 years: Emma Lou Culin; his daughter: Theresa (Dion) Simpson; his grandsons: Aaron (Allison) Simpson, and Nick (Brandi) Simpson; his granddaughter: Jennifer (Andrew) Ferguson; and his six great-grandchildren: Will, Eli, Ryan, Olivia, Emma June and Leah
Ed’s family would like to acknowledge and thank Mt. Carmel Assisted Living Facility, Manor Assisted Living Facility, and Encore Healthcare for their loving care.
- Dion Simpson, Pallbearer
- Aaron Simpson, Pallbearer
- Nick Simpson, Pallbearer
- Andrew Ferguson, Pallbearer
- Mark Simpson, Pallbearer
- Ricky Jeffery, Pallbearer
- Henry Burton, Honorary Pallbearer
- Bob Morton, Honorary Pallbearer
- Donald Davenport, Honorary Pallbearer
- John Ross, Honorary Pallbearer
- Owen Lee Rhoden, Honorary Pallbearer
- Don Richards, Honorary Pallbearer
- Doyle Moore, Honorary Pallbearer
- Arkansas Baptist Children’s Home
- Visitation Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Funeral Service Friday, January 31, 2020