Betty Ann McLemore
July 22, 1942 – May 3, 2018
Betty Ann McLemore, 75, of Amarillo passed away Thursday, May 3, 2018.
The family will receive friends Tuesday, May 08, 2018 from 6 pm to 8 pm in the Memorial Park Funeral Home. Funeral Services will follow on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 at 2 pm in the Memorial Park Funeral Home Chapel of Memories with Ed Arington presiding. Interment will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.
Betty was born on July 22, 1942 to John and Ida Marie Upshaw in Oklahoma City. She moved to Amarillo and married Alvin McLemore in 1976. She was an avid bowler, being on many teams and competing in different leagues. She enjoyed coloring large photos and completing jigsaw puzzles.
Betty was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, and nephew Jeremiah Farris. Those left to cherish her memory are her son George Russell Luster of Amarillo, daughter Teresa Price and husband Michael of Arkansas; brother Johnny Upshaw and wife Clydella of Amarillo, sister Sharon Johnson and husband Patrick of Amarillo; four grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
- George Russell Luster, Son
- Teresa Price, Daughter
- Michael Price, Son-in-law
- Johnny Upshaw, Brother
- Clydella Upshaw, Sister-in-law
- Sharon Johnson, Sister
- Patrick Johnson, Brother-in-law
- Betty was preceded in death by her parents, John and Ida Marie Upshaw; her husband, Alvin McLemore; and a nephew Jeremiah Farris. She leaves behind four loving grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- JB Upshaw
- JB Upshaw Jr
- Wayne Upshaw
- Leslie Wilcher
- Janeel Smith
- Tre'Stin Williams
- Funeral Service Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Visitation Tuesday, May 8, 2018
IN THE CARE OF