Lois Ida Bruce
January 3, 1924 – March 24, 2018
Lois I. Bruce, 94, of Paris, Texas passed away Saturday, March 24, 2018.
Memorial Services will be held Tuesday, March 27, 2018 in the Griggs Schooler Gordon Funeral Directors Pioneer Chapel with Elder Scott Edwards presiding.
Lois was born in Sacramento, California on January 03, 1924 to Ernest and Minnie Taylor. The family moved to east Texas where she would grow up. She was an active member in the Eastern Star where she served as Worthy Matron and past Queen. She had many hobbies including fishing, sewing, quilting, and was known as a jack of all trades.
Lois was preceded in death by her parents, husband Ira S. Bruce, sisters Gladys and Louise; and brother Dennis. Those left to cherish her memory are her daughter Karen Biondi; two grandchildren, four great grandchildren, and numerous nieces and nephews.
The family would like to also thank Dee, Tessa, and Lisa for the wonderful care they provided.
- Glenn Brandon, Active Pallbearer
- Dan Green, Active Pallbearer
- Johnny Cordell, Active Pallbearer
- Chirs Cordell , Active Pallbearer
- Brady Pointer, Active Pallbearer
- Zac Pointer, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, March 26, 2018
- Funeral Services Tuesday, March 27, 2018