Mary Frances Persall
November 4, 1926 – May 7, 2018
Mary Frances Meeks Persall passed away May 7, 2018. She was born November 4, 1926 in Hedley, Texas to Lee and Pernia Meeks. She was a faithful and strong Christian woman who devoted her life to her family, church and her friends. She was very caring and was always there when you needed her. She was an amazing seamstress who could look at a picture and create a masterpiece. She was a member of Temple Baptist Church since 1949, working in the nursery for 47 years, where she rocked the babies a million miles. She enjoyed playing dominos with the “Domino Girls”. The most important thing that she taught her family was to “Love God and be Happy”. In lieu of flowers the family asks that donations be made to the nursery at Temple Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Clifford Persall, granddaughter Amber Atkins and a sister Yvonna Hatley.
She is survived by her children Clifann Persall of Rio Rancho, Connie Clement, Becky Sanders and husband Bobby. Her nieces and nephews that were just like her own children Jimmy Hatley and wife Glenna, Jerry Hatley, Jeremy Hatley and wife Sarah, and Shanna Barone and husband Michael. Grandchildren Clifford and Michelle Kronbeck, Ian Kronbeck, Desiree Kronbeck and Johnny Chavez, Hollie Clement and Matthew Lamb, Joey Clement, Maci Crisp, Robert “Trey” Sanders and Aidan Sanders, ten and a half great grandchildren, multiple nieces, and nephews. Her best friends the “Domino Girls” Betty Wilkie, Gwen Laminack, and Virginia Gibson.
- Clifann Persall, Daughter
- Connie Clement, Daughter
- Becky Sanders, Daughter
- Bobby Sanders, Son-in-law
- Jimmy Hatley, Nephew
- Glenna Hatley, Niece-in-law
- Jerry Hatley, Nephew
- Jeremy Hatley, Nephew
- Sarah Hatley, Niece-in-law
- Shanna Barone, Niece
- Michael Barone, Nephew-in-law
- Clifford Kronbeck, Grandson
- Michelle Kronbeck, Granddaughter-in -law
- Ian Kronbeck, Grandson
- Desiree' Kronbeck, Granddaughter
- Hollie Clement, Granddaughter
- Joey Clement, Grandson
- Maci Crisp, Granddaughter
- Robert "Trey" Sanders, Grandson
- Aidan Sanders, Grandson
- Mary Frances was preceded in death by her parents, Lee Meeks and Pernia Holland Meeks; her husband Clifford Persall; granddaughter Amber Atkins; and a sister Yvonna Hatley. She leaves behind a host of great-grandchildren, multiple nieces and nephews and many friends to cherish her memory. Also her Best friends, the "Domino Girls" Betty Wilkie, Gwen Laminack and Virginia Gibson.
- Visitation Sunday, May 13, 2018
- Memorial Service Monday, May 14, 2018
Mary Frances Persall
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
May 11, 2018
My deepest sympathies to Mary's family. Please find some comfort for your loss in the hope expressed at Job 14:13-15.
FROM THE FAMILY
IN THE CARE OF