Robert E. Sutton
January 20, 1933 – June 30, 2018
Robert Eugene Sutton, 85, of Amarillo passed away June 30, 2018. Bob was born January 20, 1933 in Albany, Georgia. He served his country in the United States Air Force during the Korean War. He married the love of his life Ozelle Young September 1, 1956, and together they had two children. He was a true southern gentleman who has was always quick to lend a hand. He enjoyed bowling, spending time with his family and his dogs. He was a member of 10th Avenue Methodist Church for many years where he taught Sunday school.
He is preceded in death by his daughter Crystal Lupton, grandsons Matthew McLaughlin and Cameron Lupton.
He is survived by his loving wife Ozelle, daughter Stacey Kelly and husband Russell, and his brother Larry Sutton. Also his grandchildren Victoria Vargas and husband Gabino; Aaron McLaughlin, Joshua McLaughlin, Brittany Kelly, Sydney Kelly, and Tyler Kelly and one great grandson Jose’ Vargas.
- Ozelle Sutton, Wife
- Stacey Kelly, Daughter
- Russell Kelly, Son-in-law
- Larry Sutton, Brother
- Victoria Vargas, Granddaughter
- Gabino Vargas, Grandson-in-law
- Aaron McLaughlin, Grandchild
- Joshua McLaughlin, Grandchild
- Brittany Kelly, Grandchild
- Sydney Kelly, Grandchild
- Tyler Kelly, Grandchild
- Jose Vargas, Great Grandson
- Robert was preceded in death by his daughter Crystal Lupton; grandsons Matthew McLaughlin and Cameron Lupton.
- Visitation Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Burial Thursday, July 5, 2018
Robert E. Sutton
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES