February 8, 1942 – March 3, 2018
Shirley Williams joined her Lord on March 3, 2018. She was born February 8, 1942 in Fowler,Colorado to Donald and MaryAnna Cook. She enjoyed gardening, cooking, animals, but most of all spending time with her family. She was very loved. She will be missed.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband Fredrick along with her brothers and sisters.
She is survived by her children Christy Maxwell and husband Daniel and Alice Marie Lewis. Her grandchildren; Wade Brown, Chloe Maxwell, Stephen Lawing and Jeannie Lawing.
- Christy Maxwell, Daughter
- Daniel Maxwell, Son-in-law
- Alice Marie Lewis, Daughter
- Wade Brown, Grandson
- Chloe Maxwell, Granddaughter
- Stephen Lawing, Grandson
- Jeannie Lawing, Granddaughter
- Shirley was preceded in death by her parents Donald and MaryAnna Cook, her husband Fredrick, and her brothers and sisters. She leaves behind many friends and family members to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Graveside Service Wednesday, March 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
Patricia Leverne Foshee
March 21, 2018
May you find comfort in Revelation 21:3,4 where God promise us a time when death will be a thing of the past. Also 1Peter 5:7 mentions how God encourages us to throw all our anxieties on him because He cares for us. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
March 6, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with Shirley with her Physical Therapy on and off for over 3 years with Home Health. Not only was she a patient, she became a friend as well. We shared stories, laughter, recipes, her crime shows on TV, all her little cats and kittens as well as the love she had for her daughter and son in law. Her grandson and granddaughter always brought a smile to her face and I believe the love she felt from her family and the Lord above kept her alive and strong even though she suffered daily for many years with her COPD!!! I feel very blessed knowing Shirley and that she was a part of my life!!!!!