Charles B. Davidson
October 2, 1942 – March 8, 2019
Funeral services for Charles B. Davidson, 76, of Anniston will be 2 pm, Sunday, March 10, 2019 at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary with Pastor Lynn Childress officiating. Visitation will be from 12:00-2:00 prior to the service at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Forestlawn Gardens.
Mr. Davidson passed away Friday, March 8, 2019.
He is survived by his son, Michael Davidson and wife Tabatha; and his grandchildren, Jordan Davidson, Hunter Brackett, Ashley Davidson and Zachary Davidson.
Pallbearers will be friends and family.
Mr. Davidson was a veteran of the US Air Force having served in Vietnam and Libya and was a retired truck driver.
The family will accept flowers or in lieu of flowers, donations may be made the American Cancer Society.
- Michael Davidson and wife Tabatha, Son
- Jordan Davidson, Grandchild
- Hunter Brackett, Grandchild
- Ashley Davidson, Grandchild
- Zachary Davidson, Grandchild
- Friends and Family
- Visitation at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary Sunday, March 10, 2019
- Funeral Service 2 PM at Gray Brown-Service Chapel Sunday, March 10, 2019