Edna Mitchell Culligan
July 7, 1944 – November 21, 2018
Funeral service for Edna Mitchell Culligan, 74 of Anniston will be 2:00 pm, Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at Gray Brown-Service with Bro. Jeff Mayo officiating. The family will receive friends from 1:30- 2:00 pm prior to the service at Gray Brown.
Mrs. Culligan passed away November 21, 2018 at Diversicare in Oxford.
Survivors include her brothers, George Mitchell (Helen), John Lee Mitchell (Martha), Benjamin Mitchell (Carolyn) and Elbert Mitchell; and several nieces and nephews.
She is preceded in death by her husband, Billy Culligan and her parents, George and Alma Mitchell, and her brothers and sisters.
Pallbearers will be John Lee Mitchell, Danny Mitchell, Rodney Carroll and Ben Carroll.
Edna was a wonderful person and loved everyone. She worked at Tyson Chicken for 30+ years as a USDA inspector. She was a member of Alexandria Emanuel Holiness Church for many years. She was loved by many and will be missed by all.
The family would like to thank the staff of Diversicare for the care they gave during her sickness and passing.
- George (Helen) Mitchell, Brother
- John Lee (Martha) Mitchell, Brother
- Benjamin (Carolyn) Mitchell, Brother
- Elbert Mitchell, Brother
- Several -, Nieces and Nephews
- Billy Culligan, Deceased Husband
- George and Alma Mitchell, Deceased Parents
- Brothers and Sisters, Deceased
- Visitation at Gray Brown-Service Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Funeral Service at Gray Brown-Service Tuesday, November 27, 2018