Elizabeth K Morrow
March 5, 1928 – March 28, 2021
Elizabeth K Morrow, age 93, of Anniston, Alabama passed away on Sunday, March 28, 2021. Elizabeth was born March 5, 1928 in Germany.
Elizabeth is survived by sons George Fred Morrow (Nancy); and Wayne Morrow (Barbara); grandchildren Corey Morrow (Angela), Amber Morrow, and Zackary Morrow (Sydney), great grandchildren Austin Morrow, Kyndle Morrow, Caleb Tidwell, Caitlyn Morrow and Lorelei Morrow.
Elizabeth was preceded in death by her husband William L. Morrow "Chief"; parents George and Helena Maul; brother George P. Maul.
A graveside for Elizabeth will be held Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:00 AM at Edgemont Cemetery, 3555 Noble St, Anniston, AL 36201 with Rev. Bob Owen officiating.
Serving as pallbearers are Wayne Morrow, Zackary Morrow, Caleb Tidwell, Ken Swader, Corey Morrow and Austin Morrow.
Elizabeth was a member of Saks United Methodist Church. She was a longtime resident of Calhoun County where she spent her life being an amazingly devoted wife and mother. She enjoyed knitting, crocheting and reading many books.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.graybrownservice.com for the Morrow family.
- George Fred Morrow (Nancy), Son
- Wayne Morrow (Barbara), Son
- Corey Morrow (Angela), Grandchild
- Amber Morrow, Grandchild
- Zackary Morrow (Sydney), Grandchild
- Austin Morrow, Great Grandchild
- Kyndle Morrow, Great Grandchild
- Caleb Tidwell, Great Grandchild
- Caitlyn Morrow, Great Grandchild
- Lorelei Morrow, Great Grandchild
- George and Helena Maul, Parents (deceased)
- William L. Morrow "Chief", Husband (deceased)
- George P. Maul, Brother (deceased)
- Wayne Morrow
- Zackary Morrow
- Caleb Tidwell
- Ken Swader
- Corey Morrow
- Austin Morrow
Tuesday, March 30, 2021