Gary Russell Howard
July 26, 1943 – October 31, 2018
Funeral service for Gary Howard, 75 of Jacksonville will be 2:00 pm, Sunday, November 4, 2018 at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary. Burial will follow at Anniston Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends from 12:00-2:00pm Sunday prior to the service at the funeral home. Mr. Howard died Wednesday, October 31, 2018 in Jacksonville.
Survivors include his wife of 39 years, Reatha Howard; his daughter, Tona Parrish and husband Jacob; his son, Jason Howard and wife Christina; grandchildren, Matthew McSheridan, Brock McSheridan, Brennen Parrish, Kaylie Curvin, Annabelle Hill, Allen McKenzie and Scott McKenzie; great-granddaughter, Wrenlee Kate McSheridan; his brother-in-law, Howard Skinner and many nieces and nephews.
Mr. Howard is preceded in death by his parents, Russell and Gilla-Belle Howard; daughter, Tyla McKenzie and his sister, Maxine Skinner.
Pall Bearers will include Jackie Knighten, Jason Bolt, Matthew McSheridan, Brock McSheridan, Brennen Parrish and Walker Bolt. Honorary Pall Bearers are Denise Eden, Howard Skinner and Richard Bolt.
Gary was a lifelong resident of Calhoun County. He was a retired driver for Bowman Transportation, followed by employment with Nations Way, and proud Union Steward.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- Reatha Bolt Howard, Wife of 39 years
- Tona (Jacob) Parrish, Daughter
- Jason (Christina) Howard, Son
- Matthew McSheridan, Grandchild
- Brock McSheridan, Grandchild
- Brennen Parrish, Grandchild
- Kaylie Curvin, Grandchild
- Annabelle Hill, Grandchild
- Allen McKenzie, Grandchild
- Scott McKenzie, Grandchild
- Wrenlee McSheridan, Great Granddaughter
- Howard Skinner, Brother-in-law
- Many -, Nieces and Nephews
- Russell and Gilla-Belle Howard, Deceased Parents
- Tyla McKenzie, Deceased Daughter
- Maxine Skinner, Deceases Sister
- Jackie Knighten, Active Pallbearer
- Jason Bolt, Active Pallbearer
- Matthew McSheridan, Active Pallbearer
- Brock McSheridan, Active Pallbearer
- Brennen Parrish, Active Pallbearer
- Walker Bolt, Active Pallbearer
- Denise Eden, Honorary Pallbearer
- Howard Skinner, Honorary Pallbearer
- Richard Bolt, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation at Gray Brown-Service Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Funeral Service Sunday, November 4, 2018