November 5, 1959 – February 17, 2021
A celebration of life for Jody Crawford, 61, of Jacksonville will be 1 pm Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 7685 Nesbit Lake Rd, Jacksonville, AL 36265. Jody passed away on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at his residence.
Survivors include his wife, Pam Lindsey, sons, Joshua Crawford (Jami) and Jonah Crawford (Katlyn), step-daughters, Christi Ferguson and Ashley Lindsey, grandchildren, Ava Crawford, Jody Crawford, Chance Ferguson, Christian Ferguson, Kason Ferguson, Colton Truitt, Leighanna Martin, Lindsey Martin, Kyleigh Martin, Bug and Jade, great-grandchild, Brayden Ferguson.
Jody is preceded in death by his parents, James and Lillian Crawford, brothers, Jerry Crawford and Johnny Crawford.
- Pam Lindsey, Wife
- Joshua Crawford (Jami), Son
- Jonah Crawford, (Katlyn), Son
- Christi Ferguson, Step-Daughter
- Ashley Lindsey, Step-Daughter
- Ava Crawford, Grandchild
- Jody Crawford, Grandchild
- Chance Ferguson, Grandchild
- Christian Ferguson, Grandchild
- Kason Ferguson, Grandchild
- Colton Truitt, Grandchild
- Leighanna Martin, Grandchild
- Lindsey Martin, Grandchild
- Kyleigh Martin, Grandchild
- Bug and Jade, Grandchildren
- Brayden Ferguson, Great Grandchild
- James and Lillian Crawford, Parents (deceased)
- Jerry Crawford, Brother (deceased)
- Johnny Crawford, Brother (deceased)
Celebration of Life at 7685 Nesbit Lake Rd, Jacksonville
Saturday, February 27, 2021
February 20, 2021
To Pam , Joshua, Jonah and all family, my deepest sympathies goes out to all of you. Jody is my best friend and more like a brother. We have had such a long lasting friendship . I have had so many good times growing up around Jody and still remain friends till this said day, I will miss you my brother.. Your best friend and golfing buddy.
Jack Farlow and family.