Lauretta Anne Ripka
January 4, 1943 – March 28, 2019
Funeral service for Mrs. Lauretta Anne Beatty Ripka, 76, Anniston, will be at 11:00 am, Thursday, April 4, 2019 at Chapel Hill Funeral Home with Rev. Robert Hall officiating. Burial will follow at Anniston Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Wednesday April 3, 2019 from 6 pm till 8 pm at the Funeral Home.
Mrs. Ripka is survived her daughter, Debra “Debby” Turley (Stevie); sister, Patricia New Dooley (Dan); grandchildren, Kellye “Mandy” Vieten, Steven Turley (Lauren), Darrell Vieten; great grandchildren, Lindsay Vieten, Jackson Turley, Parker Turley, Tristan Brown; nieces and nephews, Donald New (Kelley), Richard New (Ruth), Thomas Beatty (Renea), and Gerald Beatty; and several cousins
Mrs. Ripka is preceded in death by her husband Mr. Gerald Ripka; son, Michael Stultz; parents Mr. and Mrs. Chester Beatty and brother-in-law, Donald New.
Pallbearers will be Steven Turley, Darrell Vieten, Donald Turner, Mandy Vieten, Lindsay Vieten, Dan Dooley.
Mrs. Ripka was a member of Landmark Pentecostal Church and was faithful servant of the Lord. She was a loving mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, and friend. She dedicated much of her adult life caring for her son, Michael who had cerebral palsy.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the Cerebral Palsy Foundations.
- Debra "Debby" (Stevie) Turley, Daughter
- Patria New (Dan) Dooley, Sister
- Kellye "Mandy" Vieten, Granddaughter
- Steven (Lauren) Turley, Grandson
- Darrell Vieten, Grandson
- Lindsay Vieten, Great Grandchild
- Jackson Turley, Great Grandchild
- Parker Turley, Great Grandchild
- Tristan Brown, Great Grandchild
- Donald New, Nephew
- Richard New, Nephew
- Thomas Beatty, Nephew
- Gerald Turley, Nephew
- Mr. Gerald Ripka, Husband
- Michael Stultz, Son
- Donald New, Brother-in-law
- Mr. & Mrs. Chester Beatty, Parents
- Mr. & Mrs. George Kelley, Grand Parents
- Mr. & Mrs. Owen Beatty, Grand Parents
- Visitation Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 4, 2019
Lauretta Anne Ripka
April 3, 2019
Debbie I'm So Sorry for your loss. Mom loved you so much . Your Mom was a special lady , I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you . Sorry I'm so far away. Love Janet Slaten Smith.