July 5, 1947 – April 22, 2021
Mary Rayner, age 73, of Anniston, Alabama passed away on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Mary was born July 5, 1947 in NC.
Mary is survived by daughters Renay Stamps and Brenda Evans; sons David Neal; Joe Davila III; and Blu Rayner; sister Lois Summers and brother Charles Hansford; grandchildren Sandra Johnson, Theresa Anderson, Krystal Evans, Jamie Evans Sparks, Victoria Neal, Joe Davila IV, great grandchildren Chris Wilson, Tyrone Johnson, Jordon Johnson, Cody Walker, Amber Walker, Jada Anderson, Kayla Helms, Jacob Helms, Arianna Sparks, great great grandchildren Kaiden Wilson and Keenan Johnson, and several nieces and nephews.
Mary is preceded in death by her husband Robert Perry Rayner, parents Ollice and Ethel Hansford, brother Ollice and Peggy Hansford, son-in-laws David Evans and Kerry Stamps, nephews Billy and Michael Summers.
Mary was a native of North Carolina and a resident of Calhoun County. She worked as a nurse throughout Calhoun County and loved to travel. She was the rock of the family and a wonderful mother grandmother and sister.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.graybrownservice.com for the Rayner family.
- Renay Stamps, Daughter
- Brenda Evans, Daughter
- David Neal, Son
- Joe Davila III, Son
- Blu Rayner, Son
- Lois Summers, Sister
- Charles Hansford, Brother
- Sandra Johnson, Grandchild
- Theresa Anderson, Grandchild
- Krystal Evans, Grandchild
- Jamie Evans Sparks, Grandchild
- Victoria Neal, Grandchild
- Joe Davila IV, Grandchild
- Chris Wilson, Great Grandchild
- Tyrone Johnson, Great Grandchild
- Jordon Johnson, Great Grandchild
- Cody Walker, Great Grandchild
- Amber Walker, Great Grandchild
- Jada Anderson, Great Grandchild
- Kayla Helms, Great Grandchild
- Jacob Helms, Great Grandchild
- Arianna Sparks, Great Grandchild
- Kaiden Wilson, Great Great Grandchildren
- Keenan Johnson, Great Great Grandchild
- Several nieces and nephews.
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
April 24, 2021
She's going to be so missed and was an amazing mother, grandmother and friend. She loved everyone she met and never judged anyone. I have been best friends with her granddaughters for years and I'm going to miss her so much every time she seen me she spoke and would tell me she loved me. Brenda, Jamie, Krystal, kayla, Jacob and arianna I'm here if y'all need anything and love you guys bunches!!!!