Patricia D. Hulbert
September 1, 1961 – August 26, 2018
Ohatchee- Funeral services for Patricia D. Hulbert, 56, will be 11:00 am, Thursday, August 30, 2018 at Chapel Hill Funeral Home with Rev. Sam Legon officiating. Burial will follow at Maple Grove Cemetery. The family will receive friends Wednesday evening from 6-8 pm at the funeral home. Mrs. Hulbert passed away Sunday afternoon at Riverview Medical Center.
She is survived by her husband Rod Hulbert; daughter, Tonya Barnes (Johnny); son, Joshua Hulbert (Heather); sister, Connie Dutton; brother, Jimmy Edgeworth (Lanay) sister-in-law, Kay Hulbert; brother-in-law, Gerald Hulbert; grandchildren, Jordan Barnes, Kayla Barnes, and Joshua Hulbert; several nieces and nephews
Mrs. Hulbert was preceded in death by her Parents, Leonard and Gussie Edgeworth; son, Michael Rod Hulbert; brother, Michael Edgeworth; sister, Vicki Spurlin and sister-in-law Sis Hulbert.
Pallbearer will be family and friends.
To our Loving Mother and Grandmother – We love you Nanny and we miss you Mama. You will always be remembered and your Legacy lives on. To my devoted and loving wife – I will love you and remember you forever.
- Rod Hulbert, Husband
- Tonya (Johnny) Barnes, Daughter
- Joshua Hulbert, Son
- Michael Hulbert, Son
- Kay Hulbert, Sister-in-law
- Connie Dutton, Sister
- Jimmy (Lanay) Edgeworth, Brother
- Gerald Hulbert, Brother-in-law
- Jordan Barnes, Grandchild
- Kayla Barnes, Great Grandchild
- Joshua Hulbert, Grandchild
- Leonard Edgeworth, Father
- Gussie Edgeworth, Mother
- Michael Edgeworth, Brother
- Vicki Spurlin, Sister
- Sis Hulbert, Sister-in-law
- Visitation Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Burial Thursday, August 30, 2018