Robert F. Yaikow
September 21, 1932 – November 25, 2018
Funeral service for Robert F. Yaikow 86, will be Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 2:00 p.m., at Chapel Hill Funeral Home with Rev. Tommy Miller and Rev. Scott Yaikow officiating. Visitation will be one hour prior to service at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Wellington First Baptist Church Cemetery. Mr. Yaikow passed away November 25, 2018 at RMC. Survivors include his son Alan (Karen) Yaikow; daughter, Lynn Yaikow (David) Nichols; grandchildren; Scott (Amy) Yaikow, Toni Yaikow (Shane) Brown, Matt (Mikayla) Nichols, Will Nichols; great grandchildren, Drew Brown, Emilee Brown, Ty Brown, Ryan Brown, Suzy Yaikow, Mary Michael Yaikow, Deacon Yaikow. Mr. Yaikow is preceded in death by his wife, Louise Yaikow; parents, John A and Dora Yaikow; brother, Marvin Owens, Bill Yaikow; sister, Mary Ellen Yaikow Baxley.
Pallbearers will be Lee Weathington, Jack Heathcock, Doug Heathcock, Don Mangum, Otha Hamm, and Mike Griffith. Honorary pallbearers will be Mr. Yaikow’s Sunday school class at Wellington First Baptist.
Mr. Yaikow was a lifelong resident of Wellington and was a member of Wellington First Baptist Church. He retired from Coca-Cola after 35 years of service. He was a loving father, grandfather, great grandfather and friend. He will be greatly missed by his family.
- Alan (Karen) Yaikow, Son
- Lynn Yaikow (David) Nichols, Daughter
- Scott (Amy) Yaikow, Grandchild
- Toni Yaikow (Shane) Brown, Grandchild
- Matt (Mikayla) Nichols, Grandchild
- Will Nichols, Grandchild
- Drew Brown, Great Grandchild
- Emilee Brown, Great Grandchild
- Ty Brown, Great Grandchild
- Ryan Brown, Great Grandchild
- Suzy Yaikow, Great Grandchild
- Mary Michael Yaikow, Great Grandchild
- Deacon Yaikow, Great Grandchild
- Louise Yaikow, Wife
- John A Yaikow, Father
- Dora Yaikow, Mother
- Marvin Owens, Brother
- Bill Yaikow, Brother
- Mary Ellen Yaikow Baxley, Sister
- Visitation at Chapel Hill Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Funeral Service at Chapel Hill Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Robert F. Yaikow
November 27, 2018
Robert always enjoyed a good laugh at things. My mom asked him once why he laughed at everything....he just laughed. I shall miss him sitting on his porch watching us all go by but I know he is smiling with his bride by his side. So thankful my parents enjoyed such a long friendship with Robert and Louise. God bless this great family.