Sarah Faye Beavers
November 27, 1929 – February 12, 2021
Sarah Beavers, age 91, of Anniston, Alabama passed away on Friday, February 12, 2021. Sarah was born November 27, 1929 in AL.
Sarah is survived by daughters Sandra Auffant; Susan Brown (Jackie); sons Sammy Beavers (Suzy); Steve Beavers (Patsy); parents Paul and Gladys Edwards; brother Lynn Edwards (Carmen); grandchildren Kelly Worthy, Ben Beavers (Leah), Dylan Beavers, Danny Beavers, Mandy Beavers, great grandchildren Jaycey Stephens, Mera Beavers, Thea Beavers, and several nieces and nephews.
Sarah was preceded in death by her husband Darrell Beavers, parents Paul and Gladys Edwards, Grandson Coleman Estes and four siblings.
Pallbearers will be family and friends.
A graveside for Sarah will be held Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 3:00 PM at Forestlawn Gardens, 730 Golden Springs Road, Anniston, Alabama 36207 with Pastor Danny Harris officiating.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.graybrownservice.com for the Beavers family.
- Sandra Auffant, Daughter
- Susan Brown (Jackie), Daughter
- Sammy Beavers (Suzy), Son
- Steve Beavers (Patsy), Son
- Lynn Edwards (Carmen), Brother
- Kelly Worthy, Grandchild
- Ben Beavers (Leah), Grandchild
- Dylan Beavers, Grandchild
- Danny Beavers, Grandchild
- Mandy Beavers, Grandchild
- Jaycey Stephens, Great Grandchild
- Mera Beavers, Great Grandchild
- Thea Beavers, Great Grandchild
- Darrell Beavers, Husband (deceased)
- Paul and Gladys Edwards, Parents (deceased)
- Coleman Estes, Grandchild (deceased)
- Four, Siblings (deceased)
- and several nieces and nephews.
Sunday, February 14, 2021