Sylvia Eady Williams
November 9, 1949 – January 6, 2019
Funeral service for Sylvia L. Eady Williams, 69 of Anniston will be 1:00 pm, Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at Gray Brown-Service Mortuary with Andy Brown officiating. Burial will follow at Maple Grove Cemetery. The family will receive friends from 5:00-7:00 pm Tuesday at the funeral home. Mrs. Williams passed away Sunday, January 6, 2019 at her daughters’ residence.
Survivors include her daughter, Angie Campbell; sons, Johnny Williams (Dana) and Steven Williams (Misty); her grandchildren, Lorie Williams, Alysia Bonds (Adam), Beth Williams (Taylor), Alex Campbell, Brooke Campbell, Zach Williams, Tyler Williams, Belle Williams, Holly Williams, Alexis, Kylei and Dylan; great-grandchildren, Eliyana and Allie; her brother, Glenn Eady (Brenda); numerous nieces and nephews; and her fur baby, Maggie.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Ezra and Audrey Eady; her sister, Mavis Champion; brothers, James Eady and Garry Eady and her companion, Richard Henderson.
Pallbearers will be Adam Bonds, Alex Campbell, Jason Eady, Daniel Eady, Adrian Eady and Chris Taylor.
If you knew Sylvia you knew she was sweet spirited, and if you gave her a gift, know she cherished it. She loved her family and her dog and will be greatly missed by all.
- Angie Campbell, Daughter
- Johnny (Dana) Williams, Son
- Steven (Misty) Williams, Son
- Glenn (Brenda) Eady, Brother
- Lorie Williams, Alysia (Adam) Bonds, Beth (Taylor) Williams, Alex Campbell, Brooke Campbell , Zach Williams, Tyler Williams, Belle Williams, Holly Williams, Alexis, Kylei and Dylan, Grandchildren
- Eliyana and Allie, Great-Grandchildren
- Numerous -, Nieces and Nephews
- - Maggie, Fur Baby
- Adam Bonds
- Alex Campbell
- Jason Eady
- Daniel Eady
- Adrian Eady
- Chris Taylor
- Visitation at Gray Brown-Service Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- Funeral Service at Gray Brown-Service Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Sylvia Eady Williams
January 12, 2019
angie johnny and steven im so sorry about Sylvia she was always good to me and she was always there for me she was my sister in law and always will be she was the type of person that would give you her shirt off her back she was sweet and a kind lady and im proud to have said we were family may god be with yall