Thomas Birdie Woodrow Sr.
April 11, 1937 – August 7, 2018
Funeral service for Thomas Birdie Woodrow Sr., 81, of Anniston, will be 2 pm Saturday, August 11, 2018 at Church of God of Prophecy, 5030 Arrow Ave, Anniston, AL 36206, with Rev. Sylvester Smith officiating. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 1 – 2 pm at the church. Mr. Woodrow passed away on Tuesday at his residence.
Survivors include his children, Sembra Kimbrell (William), Ann Morris (Cary Cooper), April Woodrow (Brian Bailey), Thomas Birdie Woodrow Jr. (Melissa), Steven Woodrow (Sara), James Woodrow (Karen), Roy Woodrow (Vickie) and Gary Woodrow, 34 grandchildren, 15 great grandchildren, sisters, Evelyn Helms (Gary), Vickie Forest (James) and Karen King (Clark), brothers, Bobby Woodrow, Richard Woodrow and Joe Woodrow (Gail).
Mr. Woodrow is preceded in death by his wife Annie Louise Woodrow.
Pallbearers will be William LeRoy Kimbrell, Roy Woodrow, Kenny Woodrow, James Woodrow, Brian Bailey, Barry Paris and Gary Dickerson.
Mr. Woodrow was a native and lifelong resident of Calhoun County. He was a retired painter and a huge Alabama fan. Mr. Woodrow was a loving father, grandfather, great-grandfather and brother who will be dearly missed.
- Sembra Kimbrell (William), Daughter
- Ann Morris (Cary Cooper), Daughter
- April Woodrow (Brian Bailey), Daughter
- Thomas Birdie Woodrow Jr. (Melissa), Son
- Steven Woodrow (Sara), Son
- James Woodrow (Karen), Son
- Roy Woodrow (Vickie), Son
- Gary Woodrow, Son
- Leslie Woodrow, Daughter-in-law
- 34 ., Grandchildren
- 15 ., Great-Grandchildren
- Evelyn Helms (Gary), Sister
- Vickie Forest (James), Sister
- Karen King (Clark), Sister
- Bobby Woodrow, Brother
- Richard Woodrow, Brother
- Joe Woodrow (Gail), Brother
- Annie Louise Woodrow, Wife