David Gordon Boice
January 29, 1937 – March 9, 2018
David Gordon Boice, age 81 of Arlington, passed away on March 9, 2018. He was born on January 29, 1937 in Clarkston, Michigan, the son of Gordon Charles Boice and Ferolin Walls Boice. David married Sandra Sears in September of 1962 and they celebrated 55 years of marriage before his passing.
David proudly served his country in the U.S. Navy as an electronics technician, retiring after 20 years of service. David and his family are members of the First Presbyterian Church of Arlington. David has a passion for model trains, collecting coins and stamps, playing cards, and storytelling. David’s greatest pride and joy was his family, all of whom will miss him dearly.
David is survived by his wife, Sandra; daughter Debbie Boice and Betsy Moll and husband Jason; grandchildren Paul Carrocci and wife Lardy, Mellissa Carrocci, Geneva Tristan and husband Paul, Barbara Moll, and Nicholas Moll; great grandchildren Gracie, Riley, and Mason Tristan; brother Larry Boice and wife Cathy. David was preceded in death by his parents and his daughter Barbara.
Visitation Friday, March 16 from 6-8PM at Moore Bowen Road Funeral Home. Interment 10AM Saturday at Parkdale Cemetery. A celebration of David’s life will be at 11AM Saturday at the First Presbyterian Church of Arlington.
- Sandra Boice, Wife
- Debbie Boice, Daughter
- Betsy Moll, Daughter
- Jason Moll, Son-in-law
- Paul (wife Lardy) Carrocci, Grandson
- Mellissa Carrocci, Granddaughter
- Geneva (husband Paul) Tristan, Granddaughter
- Barbara Moll, Granddaughter
- Nicholas Moll, Grandson
- Gracie Tristan, Great Grandchild
- Riley Tristan, Great Grandchild
- Mason Tristan, Great Grandchild
- Larry Boice, Brother
- Cathy Boice, Sister-in-law
- Gordon Charles Boice, Father
- Ferolin (Walls) Boice, Mother
- Barbara Boice, Daughter
- Visitation Friday, March 16, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, March 17, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 17, 2018
David Gordon Boice
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES