Angeline Roseanna Vincent
June 3, 1922 – February 27, 2018
Angeline Roseanna Vincent, age 95, of Imperial, Missouri passed away on Tuesday, February 27, 2018. Angeline was born June 3, 1922 to the late Salvatore and Anna Cocchiarella (nee Russo).
Angeline is survived by; daughter Anna (Art) Meddows; daughter-in-law Virginia Vincent; brother Donald Cocchiarella; grandchildren Rodney Kennedy, Beth Vincent, Bret Vincent, Angie Carpenter, Chad Carpenter and Bobby Kennedy.
Angeline was preceded in death by her husband Howard Vincent, Sr.; son Howard "Sunny" Vincent, Jr. and daughter Rebecca Vincent.
Angeline worked as the Food Service Director for the Fox C-6 School District for over 34 years.
A visitation for Angeline will be held Monday, March 5, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO 63010. A funeral service will be on Monday, March 5, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM at St. David Catholic Church, 2334 Tenbrook Rd., Arnold, MO 63010. The committal service will be conducted on Monday, March 5, 2018 from 1:15 PM to 1:30 PM at National Cemetery, 2900 Sheridan, Jefferson Barracks, MO 63125. The burial will immediately follow.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the Vincent family.
- Salvatore Cocchiarella, Father
- Anna Cocchiarella (nee Russo), Mother
- Howard Vincent, Sr., Husband
- Anna (Art) Meddows, Daughter
- Howard "Sunny" Vincent, Jr., Son
- Rebecca Vincent, Daughter
- Virginia Vincent, Daughter-in-law
- Donald Cocchiarella, Brother
- Rodney Kennedy, Grandchild
- Beth Vincent, Grandchild
- Bret Vincent, Grandchild
- Angie Carpenter, Grandchild
- Chad Carpenter, Grandchild
- Bobby Kennedy, Grandchild
- Visitation Monday, March 5, 2018
- Funeral Mass Monday, March 5, 2018
- Committal Service Monday, March 5, 2018