October 24, 1921 – March 20, 2019
Edward L. Jesick of Imperial, MO. passed away on Wednesday March 20, 2019. Ed was born on October 24, 1921 in Fayette City, PA to the late Edward A. and Sarah E. Jesick; Loving husband of the late Virginia Mae Jesick. beloved father of Michael (Sherry) Jesick and Linda K. (Robert) Cannito; dear grandfather of Brian (Brenda) Cook, Wade (Carrie) Jesick, Sarah (Matt) Rathmann, Brad Jesick and the late Dawn Michelle Cook; great grandfather of Bryan Olsen, Brendan Cook, Blake Cook, Chance Jesick, Gavin Jesick, Carter Jesick, Draven, Bailey Malone, Jordan Malone, Lucas Malone, Sophia Rathmann, Emily Jesick and Jayden Jesick.
Ed was a welder and a member of Union Local # 513 International Union of Operating Engineers and the American Legion Post # 283, 40/8 Voiture 1321.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday March 26, 2019 from 4-8 pm at the Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home 1081 Jeffco Blvd. Arnold, MO. Funeral service Wednesday March 27, 2019, 11:00 am at the funeral home chapel. Interment Shepherd Hills Cemetery. Memorial donations may be made to the American Cancer Society. Please share your condolences and sign the guest book online at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com
- Edward A. Jesick, Father
- Sarah E. Jesick, Mother
- Virginia Mae Jesick, Wife
- Michael (Sherry) L. Gesick, Son
- Linda (Robert) K. Cannito, Daughter
- Brian (Brenda) Cook, Grandchild
- Wade (Carrie) Jesick, Grandchild
- Sarah (Matt) A Rathmann, Grandchild
- Brad Jesick, Grandchild
- Bryan Olsen, Great Grandchild
- Brendan Cook, Great Grandchild
- Blake Cook, Great Grandchild
- Chance Jesick, Great Grandchild
- Gavin Jesick, Great Grandchild
- Carter Jesick, Great Grandchild
- Bailey Malone, Great Grandchild
- Jordan Malone, Great Grandchild
- Lucas Malone, Great Grandchild
- Sophia Rathmann, Great Grandchild
- Emily Jesick, Great Grandchild
- Jayden Jesick, Great Grandchild
- Also loving great grandfather of Draven.
- American Cancer Society
- Visitation Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, March 27, 2019
March 25, 2019
My Dear Brother in- law, you were more like a brother all these years.I loved you and Virgina like you were my family.
I,ll never forget all the good times we had together.
Loved you both,
March 24, 2019
I am so sorry for your loss. He had a very long life and now he can spend time with your mom.