September 3, 1973 – August 14, 2018
John Maclin, age 44, of Arnold, Missouri passed away on Tuesday, August 14, 2018. John was born September 3, 1973 in St. Louis, Missouri to Mary Ann Maclin (nee Green) and Warren Maclin.
John is survived by; father Warren Maclin; mother Mary Ann Maclin (nee Green); surrogate mothers Sondra Barker; Donna Ray and Donna Krodinger-Myers; brother Christopher Maclin; fiance' Melissa Dalton, her very special children Beth and Christopher Dalton.
John was preceded in death by his grandparents Louis and Verna Green, who raised him to be the man he became. John considered himself a country boy from Poplar Bluff. He loved Lake Wappapello, where he would fish in his boat and visit the many friends he knew.
A visitation for John will be held Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM at New Hope United Methodist Church, 3921 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO 63010. The funeral service will take place immediately following the visitation at 11:30 am at the church. The cremation will be at Mount Hope Crematory, 1215 Lemay Ferry Road, St. Louis, Mo. 63125.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the Maclin family.
- Warren Maclin, Father
- Mary Ann Maclin (nee Green), Mother
- Melissa Dalton, Fiance'
- Sondra Barker, Surrogate Mother
- Donna Ray, Surrogate Mother
- Donna Krodinger-Myers, Surrogate Mother
- Christopher Maclin, Brother
- Mary Ann Maclin, Very Special Child
- Christopher Maclin, Very Special Child
- Louis (Verna) Green, Grandparents
- Visitation Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, August 18, 2018
January 7, 2019
we all miss John and will never forget him he is in heaven with all the angels John family