Mabel M. Henson
October 31, 1918 – March 1, 2018
Mabel M. Henson, age 99, of Arnold, Missouri passed away on Thursday, March 1, 2018. Mabel was born October 31, 1918 to the late Anita Atkinson (nee Wilson) and Samuel Wade Atkinson.
Mabel is survived by; sons Terry Henson and Roy Henson; daughters Janis Henson, Sherry Coleman; and Jackie Sturgeon.
Mabel was preceded in death by her husband Harley Henson; sons Troy and Mike Henson.
A visitation for Mabel will be held Monday, March 5, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, Mo. 63010. A funeral service will be conducted on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 12:30 PM, at the funeral home. A burial will immediately follow at National Cemetery, 2900 Sheridan, Jefferson Barracks, Missouri 63125.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the Henson family.
- Samuel Wade Atkinson, Father
- Anita Atkinson (nee Wilson), Mother
- Harley Henson, Husband
- Terry Henson, Son
- Roy Henson, Son
- Troy Henson, Son
- Mike Henson, Son
- Janis Henson, Daughter
- Sherry Coleman, Daughter
- Jackie Sturgeon, Daughter
- Loving grandmother of twelve; great grandmother of forty. Beloved sister of five brothers and sisters.
- Visitation Monday, March 5, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, March 6, 2018