Magdalena Elizabeth Gubitz
December 2, 1925 – November 21, 2018
Magdalena Elizabeth Gubitz, age 92, of Herculaneum, Missouri passed away on Wednesday, November 21, 2018. Magdalena was born December 2, 1925 in Kimmswick, Missouri to the late Mary E. Heberberger (nee Ziegelmeier) and Frank Heberberger.
Magdalena is survived by; son Dan (Ladonna) Gubitz; daughter-in-law Toni Gubitz and sister Mary Mathias.
Magdalena was preceded in death by her husband William Gubitz, two sisters and four brothers. May of 1975, Magdalena dedicated to the Lord, Baptized by the Holy Spirit. She was a prayer warrior and loved reading the bible and all her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
A visitation for Magdalena will be held Tuesday, November 27, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO 63010. A funeral service will be Wednesday, November 28, 2018 from 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM, 1081 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO 63010. The interment will be Wednesday, November 28, 2018 from 2:15 PM to 2:30 PM at Immaculate Conception Cemetery, 2300 Church Rd, Arnold, MO 63010. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the Gubitz family.
- Frank Heberberger, Father
- Mary E. Heberberger (nee Ziegelmeier), Mother
- William Gubitz, Husband
- Dan (Ladonna) Gubitz, Son
- Toni Gubitz, Daughter-in-law
- Sr. Mary Mathias, Sister
- Magdalene leaves behind many grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by two sisters and four brothers.
- Visitation Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, November 28, 2018
- Interment Wednesday, November 28, 2018