Nancy L Shipp
November 9, 1942 – March 28, 2018
Nancy L Shipp, age 75, of Imperial, Missouri passed away on Wednesday, March 28, 2018. Nancy was born November 9, 1942 in St. Louis, Missouri to the late Joy E. Heidenfelder (nee Feldman) and Lawrence J. Heidenfelder.
Nancy is survived by daughter; Teal Shipp, daughter; Beverly (Mark) Ahrens, son; Don (Gretchen) Shipp, daughters; Vicki (Todd) Myers, April Hendrix, Alicia Townsend, and son Tom (Kristen) Shipp; sisters Carol (Ron) Kestermont, Mary (the late Ray) Carron, sister-in-laws; Carol (Bob) Dale and JoAnn (Robert) Shipp.
Nancy was preceded in death by her husband Russell Shipp.
A visitation for Nancy will be held Thursday, March 29, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO. 63010. A funeral service will be conducted on Friday, March 30, 2018 at 12:00 PM, at the funeral home. The burial will immediately follow at 1:15 PM at National Cemetery, 2900 Sheridan Road, Jefferson Barracks, MO. 63125-4166.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the Shipp family.
- Lawrence J. Heidenfelder, Father
- Joy E. Heidenfelder (nee Feldman), Mother
- Russell Shipp, Husband
- Teal Shipp, Daughter
- Beverly (Mark) Ahrens, Daughter
- Don (Gretchen) Shipp, Son
- Vicki (Todd) Myers, Daughter
- April Hendrix, Daughter
- Alicia Townsend, Daughter
- Tom (Kristen) Shipp, Son
- Carol (Ron) Kestermont, Sister
- Mary (the late Ray) Carron, Sister
- Carol (Bob) Dale, Sister-in-law
- JoAnn (Robert) Shipp, Sister-in-law
- Nancy also leaves to cherish her memory 19 grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Thursday, March 29, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, March 30, 2018