Nicholas S. Delarber
October 16, 1954 – July 2, 2018
Nicholas S. De Larber, age 63 of Arnold, passed away July 2, 2018 at his home. He is the son of William G. and Esther , nee Mounts, De Larber, who preceded him death. Nicholas is survived by a brother William “Bill” De Larber of St. Louis; two aunts, Gloria Schulte and Nettie Franz; nieces Alyssa Keller, Carla Schmidt and Darla Kos, and a nephew Jeff De Larber; five great-nieces, nine great-nephews, three great-great nieces and two great-great nephews
Described as a man of integrity who had a passion for learning and books, Nicholas especially loved his comic books, Dr. Who and Olivia Newton John. He was a strong opponent when he showed up at Trivia Night events.
A memorial service will be held at 4 pm Wednesday, July 18, at Heiligtag-Lang Fendler Funeral Home 1081 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, Mo. 63010. A memorial visitation will be held from 2 pm until the time of service.
- William G. De Larber, Father
- Esther De Larber (nee Mounts), Mother
- William "Bill" De Larber, Brother
- Gloria Schulte, Aunt
- Nettie Franz, Aunt
- Alyssa Keller, Niece
- Carla Schmidt, Niece
- Darla Kos, Niece
- Jeff De Larber, Nephew
- Loving uncle to five great-nieces, nine great nephews, three great-great nieces and two great-great nephews.
- Memorial Gathering Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- Memorial Service Wednesday, July 18, 2018