Shirley M. Mason
July 10, 1931 – March 1, 2019
Shirley Mae (Ruehl) Mason, age 87, of Arnold, Missouri passed away on Friday, March 1, 2019. Shirley was born July 10, 1931 in St. Louis, Missouri to the late Rose Marie Ruehl (nee Westhause) and Anton J. Ruehl.
Shirley is survived by her husband, David "Mike" Mason; son Daniel (Dawn) K. Franke; son Douglas (Susan) R. Franke; and daughter Diane (Ronald) J. Forshee; brother Anton (Lorri) J. Ruehl, brother Ronald (Retta) E. Ruehl and sister Erna (Paul) Gloeckle.
Shirley was preceded in death by; first husband Melvin Frankie and second husband Veryl Young.
A visitation for Shirley will be held Monday, March 4, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Heiligtag-Lang-Fendler Funeral Home, 1081 Jeffco Blvd., Arnold, Missouri 63010. There is a second visitation Tuesday, March 5, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at St. Johns Evangelical United Church of Christ, 11333 St John Church Road, Saint Louis, Missouri 63123. The funeral service will follow at 11 am. After the funeral service the committal service will be at Mount Hope Cemetery, 1215 Lemay Ferry Rd, Lemay, Missouri 63125.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heiligtagfuneralhome.com for the Mason family.
- Anton J. Ruehl, Father
- Rose Marie Westhause, Mother
- David "Mike" Mason, Husband
- Beryl Young, Husband
- Melvin Franke, Husband
- Daniel (Dawn) K. Franke, Son
- Douglas (Susan) R. Franke, Son
- Diane (Ronald) J. Forshee, Daughter
- Anton (Lorri) J. Ruehl, Brother
- Ronald (Retta) E. Ruehl, Brother
- Erna (Paul) Gloeckle, Sister
- Visitation Monday, March 4, 2019
- Church Visitation Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Committal Service Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Shirley M. Mason
Kathy Nappier Richard Bullock
March 3, 2019
Mike, my heart aches for your loss. My husband Richard and I are thinking of you, of David, and all of Shirley's loved ones and family. God bless and keep Shirley, and all of you.