Barbara Ann Hardigree
June 23, 1939 – July 17, 2020
Barbara Ann Hardigree, age 81, passed away Friday, July 17, 2020 in her residence under the care of Compassionate Care Hospice, surrounded by her loving family.
Barbara was born in Madison County to the late James C. and Barbara Carithers Lively, graduated from Athens High School and lived most of her life in the Athens area. She worked for over 12 years at St. Mary's Hospital and volunteered at Colquitt Medical Center.
Barbara is survived by her children, Mark Osborne and his wife, Rechelle of Oglethorpe County; Sheryl Sims and her husband, Dale of Statham; Greg Osborne of Madison County; and Travis Hardigree and his wife, Amy of Colquitt County; many grandchildren and great grandchildren.
A private memorial service will be held at a later date.
Bernstein Funeral Home is in charge of funeral arrangements.
- Mark Osborne (Rechelle), Son
- Sheryl Sims (Dale), Daughter
- Greg Osborne, Son
- Travis Hardigree (Amy), Son
- James C. Lively, Father (deceased)
- Barbara Carithers Lively, Mother (deceased)
- Mrs. Hardigree leaves many grandchildren and great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
Learn more about the Hardigree name