Floyd G. Gravlin
September 30, 1956 – May 3, 2019
Floyd Gillette Gravlin, of Rochester Hills, passed away on Friday May 3rd, 2019 at the age of 63. He was born in Pontiac, Michigan on September 30, 1956. Floyd had worked for Accurate Gauge, helping to ship parts all over the world. He loved animals and had a true passion for music, especially classic rock.
He is survived by his beloved siblings Lois Weddington (Michael), Charles Gravlin, and Leta Grady (Charles); as well as many loving nieces and nephews.
Floyd’s visitation will take place on Friday May 10th from 1PM to 7PM at Pixley Funeral Home located at 3530 Auburn Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. His funeral service will be on Saturday May 11th at 11 AM with his family accepting guests from 10 AM until time of service.
- Lois (Michael) Weddington, Sister
- Charles Gravlin, Brother
- Leta (Charles) Grady, Sister
- Floyd is survived by many loving nieces and nephews as well.
- Visitation Friday, May 10, 2019
- Visitation Saturday, May 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, May 11, 2019