James T. Kincaid
September 16, 1934 – July 3, 2018
James Thurman Kincaid, age 83, of Auburn Hills, Michigan, passed away on Tuesday July 3, 2018.
Beloved husband of Gloria Kincaid; loving father of Barbara Schultz-Kincaid, Cathy (Rick) Kuerbitz, Thomas (Alexis) Kincaid, Johnnie (Arnold Bulos) Kincaid, Connie (Steve) Lister, Joyce (Jeff) Goodrich, James Belcher, and Joey Kincaid; loving grandfather of many grandchildren and great-grandchildren; brother of Wilma Jean (Bill) Morris and Joyce Clayton; and caring uncle of many nieces and nephews. Jim was predeceased by his parents Elmer and Birdie Kincaid, and son James Dwayne Kincaid.
Jim was born in Manila, Arkansas on September 16, 1934. He moved to Michigan in 1955 for work opportunities. Jim married Gloria Stokes on July 7, 1972 in Auburn Hills, Michigan. He and Gloria raised their family in Auburn Hills.
Jim especially loved his family, his work, and his dog Jake.
Jim’s family will welcome all to a visitation on Thursday July 5, 2018 from 2 to 8 pm and on Friday from 10am until the time of Funeral Service at 11am at Pixley Funeral Home, located at 3530 Auburn Road in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Interment will follow at Christian Memorial Cemetery.
- Gloria (nee Stokes) Kincaid, Wife
- Barbara Schultz-Kincaid, Daughter
- Cathy (Rick) Kuerbitz, Daughter
- Thomas (Alexis) Kincaid, Son
- Johnnie (Arnold Bulos) Kincaid, Son
- Connie (Steve) Lister, Daughter
- Joyce (Jeff) Goodrich, Daughter
- James Belcher, Son
- Joey Kincaid, Son
- James Dwayne Kincaid, Son
- Many Grandchildren, Unspecified
- Many Great-Grandchildren, Unspecified
- Elmer Kincaid, Father
- Birdie Kincaid, Mother
- Wilma Jean (Bill) Morris, Sister
- Joyce Clayton, Sister
- Many Nieces and Nephews, Unspecified
- His Dog Jake, K9 Companion
- Visitation Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Visitation Friday, July 6, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, July 6, 2018
- Interment Friday, July 6, 2018