Keith Charles Cook
April 4, 1992 – March 15, 2018
Our funny, smart, wonderful grandson Keith Charles Cook left us on March 15th at the age of 25. Born in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. Keith was fighting the ravages of opioid addiction, but was determined to beat it. His hoped to go to college to become a sportscaster. He was seriously trying to turn his life around, but unfortunately death found him to soon.
Keith is so very missed by his Grandmother, Valori Rosini-Nicolai, Grandfather, Bruce Nicolai, Brother, Nicolas Cook, Mother Jennifer Rosini-Cook, Father, Bert Cook, Uncle Mario and Aunt Shylah Rosini their children, Vincent and Veronica Rosini, his Aunt and Uncle Brenna and Marty Chamberlain, their children, Nathon, Mathew, Myria, Trevor, Clorissa, Aubrey and many many friends.
Goodbye to our loving G-son # one. Love you so much!
Keith’s family will receive all for a memorial gathering on Sunday March 25th from noon until the time of service at 2pm at Pixley Funeral Home located at 3530 Auburn Rd in Auburn Hills Michigan.
- Bert Cook, Father
- Jennifer Rosini-Cook, Mother
- Nicolas Cook, Brother
- Bruce Nicolai, Grandfather
- Valori Rosini-Nicolai, Grandmother
- Mario (Shylah) Rosini, Uncle and Aunt
- Marty (Brenna) Chamberlain, Uncle and Aunt
- Vincent Rosini, Cousin
- Veronica Rosini, Cousin
- Nathon Chamberlain, Cousin
- Mathew Chamberlain, Cousin
- Myria Chamberlain, Cousin
- Trevor Chamberlain, Cousin
- Clorissa Chamberlain, Cousin
- Aubrey Chamberlain, Cousin
- Memorial Gathering Sunday, March 25, 2018
- Memorial Service Sunday, March 25, 2018
Keith Charles Cook
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
April 14, 2018
May his family and friends find comfort from these words at John 5:28, 29-'All those in the memorial tombs will come out to a resurrection'. Condolences to his loved ones during time of grief.
March 22, 2018
I’m so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in God’s promise of a resurrection where we will be reunited with our loved ones who have passed away and will never be separated by death again - John 5:28, 29; Revelation 21:3,4