Richard Dean Jameson
October 31, 1926 – May 13, 2018
Richard Dean Jameson, age 91, of Scottville, Michigan, formerly of Auburn Hills, passed away May 13, 2018.
Beloved father of Sherrie Kerchenheiter; dear grand-father of Kari (Frederick) Robinson, Kristine (Jeremy) Kenney, and Jillian Finch; caring great-grandfather of Brendan and Mikalyn Robinson, Amethyst and Gabriel Kenney, and Dean Yamin-Finch; and great-great-grandfather of Keegan Robinson; sibling of Polly Pierce, John (Montell) Jameson, Jerry and George Jameson; and many nieces and nephews. Richard was predeceased by his wife Geraldine Jameson (Beacom) and siblings Donna and Robert Jameson. Richard was born the son of Roy and Emma (Koch) Jameson in St. Louis, Missouri on October 31, 1926. He grew up in East Carondelet, Illinois across from St. Louis. Richard married Geraldine Beacom on November 10th, 1951 in Pontiac Michigan. He worked as a truck mechanic for General Motors until his retirement in 1989.
Richard enjoyed meeting with people at the Auburn Hills Community center and was a former member of the Eagles Club of Waterford.
Richard’s family will welcome all for a visitation on Wednesday May 16th, 2018 from 4 to 8 p.m. and on Thursday May 17th from 10:30 a.m. until the time of funeral service at 11 a.m. at Pixley Funeral Home, located at 3530 Auburn Rd in downtown Auburn Hills, Michigan.
- Geraldine (nee Beacom) Jameson, Wife
- Sherrie Kerchenheiter, Daughter
- Kari (Frederick) Robinson, Granddaughter
- Kristine (Jeremy) Kenney, Granddaughter
- Jillian Finch, Granddaughter
- Brendan Robinson, Great Grandson
- Mikalyn Robinson, Great Granddaughter
- Amethyst Kenney, Great Granddaughter
- Gabriel Kenney, Great Grandson
- Dean Yamin-Finch, Great Grandson
- Keegan Robinson, Great Great Grandchild
- Roy Jameson, Father
- Emma (nee Koch) Jameson, Mother
- Polly Pierce, Sister
- John (Montell) Jameson, Brother
- Jerry Jameson, Brother
- George Jameson, Brother
- Donna Jameson, Sister
- Robert Jameson, Brother
- City of Auburn Hills
- Visitation Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Visitation Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, May 17, 2018