Stephen H. Weatherell
October 12, 1952 – October 6, 2018
Stephen Howard Weatherell of White Lake Township, MI. passed away suddenly on October 6, 2018. Stephen was born October 12, 1952 in Detroit Michigan to his parents David and Geraldine Weatherell.
Stephen is survived by his beloved sisters Victoria (Tony) Vaillancourt and Amy (Richard) Prorok, and his nephew Nicholas Vaillancourt. He is predeceased by both of his parents.
He was a Boy Scout in his youth, earning the prestigious Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout Award.
Stephen’s memorial service will be held on Tuesday October 9, 2018 at Pixley Funeral Home 3530 Auburn Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. There will be a visitation starting at 1 p.m. with the funeral service taking place at 2 p.m. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the First Congregational Church located in Rochester MI, in Stephen’s memory.
- David Weatherell, Father
- Geraldine Weatherell, Mother
- Victoria (Tony) Vaillancourt, Sister
- Amy (Richard) Prorok, Sister
- Nicholas Vaillancourt, Nephew
- First Congregational Church
- Visitation Tuesday, October 9, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, October 9, 2018