Lillie B Wallace
April 20, 1931 – September 3, 2019
Lillie Bell Wallace, the second eldest child of the late Richard Rush Sr. and Nellie Solomon Rush, was born on April 20, 1931 in Sylvester, Georgia. Lillie was a loving wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, aunt, and friend. During her life, she worked in the laundry business, as a seamstress, and at Knouse Foods canning plant in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania; but was known by many for her awesome cooking skills. She was especially known for her homemade biscuits and date candy. Lillie retired at the age of 62 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Upon her husband’s retirement, they moved, for a short stay, to Albany, Georgia, another five years in Jacksonville, Florida, and eventually to Winter Haven, Florida in 2014.
Lillie was preceded in death by her parents, Richard Rush Sr. and Nellie Solomon Rush; four brothers, Jim Rush, Willie Rush Sr., Leonard rush, and Joel Rush Sr., two sisters; Mary Lou Miller and Bernice Courtney.
Lillie leaves behind to cherish her memories; her husband; Freeman Wallace, one brother; Richard Rush Jr., five sons; John Author Moses Sr. (Mildred), Tommy Lee Sanders (Beverly), Jerry LeVann Sanders (Lula), Larry James Brown (Beverly), and Ernest Nathaniel Brown Jr. (Linda); a host of grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins, friends, and acquaintances. Lillie Bell Wallace will truly be missed!!
- Freeman Wallace, Husband
- John Author Moses Sr., Son
- Mildred J Moses, Daughter-in-law
- Tommy Lee Sanders, Son
- Beverly Sanders, Daughter-in-law
- Jerry LeVann Sanders, Son
- Lula Sanders, Daughter-in-law
- Larry James Brown, Son
- Beverly Brown, Daughter-in-law
- Ernest Nathaniel Brown Jr., Son
- Linda Brown, Daughter-in-law
- Richard Rush Jr., Brother
- Mrs. Lille Bell Wallace also leaves behind grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces, nephews, cousins, friends, acquaintances to love and cherish her memory and will truly be missed by all!!
- Visitation Friday, September 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 14, 2019
- Interment Saturday, September 14, 2019