Margery A. Marotta
August 9, 1934 – May 13, 2018
Margery Marotta (nee Cox), 83, of Bay Shore, NY, on May 13, 2018. Beloved wife of 54 years of the late Anthony. Devoted mother of Laura (Michael) Cummings, Margery Marotta, and Anthony (Tara) Marotta. Adored grandmother of Michelle and Allison. Dear aunt of Kevin, Janice, Jay, Suzanne, Chrysee, Kathleen, and Elizabeth. Predeceased by her parents, Joseph and Genevieve (Hamm) Cox, and her brother, Walter Cox. Margery was a retired secretary in the Copiague School District. She loved playing mahjong, cards, and games, going on cruises, a foodie, and in her younger years was a Girl Scout Leader and Rosary Christian Mother.
- Laura Cummings, Daughter
- Michael Cummings, Son-in-law
- Margery Marotta, Daughter
- Anthony Marotta, Son
- Tara Marotta, Daughter-in-law
- Michelle ~, Granddaughter
- Allison ~, Granddaughter
- Margery also leaves behind her loving nieces and nephews; Kevin, Janice, Jay, Suzanne, Chrysee, Kathleen and Elizabeth.
- Visitation Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Funeral Mass Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Interment Thursday, May 17, 2018
IN THE CARE OF