July 9, 1934 – May 8, 2018
On May 8, 2018 Maria Kapoudas (nee Lahanas) peacefully passed away. She was the beloved wife of the late George Kapoudas; devoted mother of Eftihia "Effie" Stratakos and her husband Leonidas, and Dimitrios Kapoudas; loving grandmother of Christos and Giorgios Stratakos, Maria Rivera, and George Kapoudas; cherished great grandmother of Sophia and Leonora Stratakos and Ariella Rivera.
Family and friends are invited to gather at the Charles S. Zeiler and Son, Inc. Funeral Home (6224 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224) on Thursday from 6-9 p.m. with a Trisagion Service being held at 7:00 p.m.. Funeral service will be held at the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church (520 S. Ponca Street Baltimore, MD 21224) on Friday at 11:00 a.m. Interment in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
- George Kapoudas, Husband
- Effie & Leonidas Stratakos, Daughter
- Dimitrios Kapoudas, Son
- Christos Stratakos, Grandchild
- Giorgios Stratakos, Grandchild
- Maria Rivera& George Kapoudas, Grandchild
- Sofia Stratakos, Great Grandchild
- Leonora Stratakos, Great Grandchild
- Ariella Rivera, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, May 11, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, May 11, 2018