Robert "Jimmy" Hunt
July 23, 1953 – May 31, 2020
On May 31, 2020, Jimmy Hunt, 66, of Baltimore, Maryland passed away from cancer. He was the loving son of the late Bob and Muriel Hunt. He is survived by his sister, Patricia Piraino and her husband, Otts, nephew Nicholas (Carey) Piraino, great-nephews Charlie and Teddy, and niece Alexandra Piraino. Also survived by his girlfriend Flo Kirk, friends Chip and Elaine Kraus, and Derek Mackey. Jimmy was a graduate of Baltimore Polytechnic Institute. He had several vintage Ford Probe cars, loved music, travel, and especially playing little league baseball as a youngster to an over-40 league. He’s surely rounded 3rd and made it safely “Home”. Rest in peace. No services were held. To sign the family guestbook, please visit www.burgee-henss-seitz.com
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Robert "Jimmy" Hunt
June 16, 2020
So sorry to hear of my old friend Jims passing. We had so much fun together as kids playing ball, going to Orioles games, but mostly just sitting around with your mom Muriel. I shall always remember our trip to AC for the day and Grandmom Bessie treated me to dinner. We could get her, Muriel and Bob laughing so much. I am sorry that we never got back together as our lives took many different turns. Rest in peace my friend and please have a lot of laughs with Muriel. Your old friend, Roger Hampshire
June 7, 2020
My condolences to family and friends
It is hard to believe you are gone, but you are in a better place.
You were a friend since our Poly days. 50 years!
Some of the things I will remember you for:
1. Being the ultimate Roaster
2. Riding shotgun on trips near and far
3. Knowing more about Rock music than most humans
4. You prided yourself on never being late. Always on time
5. You took pride in your job with the airlines
6. A great center fielder to have behind me on the ball field
7. Taking in the Indy 500 with you
8. 723 being your favorite number
9. A 98 rock DJ for a day. A damn good one too.
10. Concert companion deluxe
11. Being stubborn as they come
12. Your love of Ford probes
13. Taking care of others when you were needed the most
14. Enjoying life to the fullest. You were not a caveman, that is for sure
15. And finally, you were a survivor, overcoming many obstacles in life
So, you lived a good life, a full life and I will miss your ability to make me laugh
R. I. P. Mr. Hunt